Bloodfall is the third and final DLC pack for DOOM, bringing three diverse new maps, a Grenade Launcher, the Cultist armor set, and more to the game’s fast-paced multiplayer. You’ll also be able to transform into the Spectre Pinky, a fan favorite demon whose signature invisibility tactic allows you to sneak up on enemy players.
To celebrate the launch of Bloodfall, they’re also holding a Double XP Weekend from now until Monday, December 19 at 12pm ET. Play all new multiplayer content, and try to level up to the new max rank of Echelon 11, level 50 to unlock the DOOM Marine Armor, which was part of last week’s Free Update 5 release.
BLOODFALL INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
3 New Maps
- Empyrian – Fight in an ageless colosseum held aloft by opposing energies, as the gilded battlements slowly crumble
- Boneyard – Battle in the outer realm of Hell, where the landscape is made entirely of demon flesh, teeth and bone
- Outbreak – Engage in intense combat throughout a UAC facility transformed after underworldly science breaks free from containment
- Grenade Launcher – Use this UAC-banned weapon to bank grenades off walls and deal area damage, or use the secondary fire to detonate a smoke grenade to conceal your position from enemies
New Playable Demon
- Spectre Pinky – As the fast and heavily armored Pinky demon with Spectre abilities, stalk your enemies with invisibility, or bull rush to insta-gib all in your path
3 New Hack Modules
- Extra Protection
- Gain Extra Armor per Health Pickup
- Augmented Healing
- Gain Extra Health per Health Pickup
- Glory Sight
- Highlight enemies that can be Glory Killed from farther away
- Lateral Thrusters – Dodge enemy fire and add a third, mid-air jump with this equipment item that provides short directional boosts to your movement
4 new Cultist themed armor sets
15 new customization patterns and colors
Bloodfall is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, and can be purchased for $14.99 (£11.99 / €14.99 / AUS $23.95), or as part of the DOOM Season Pass.