AMD Support now offers new version 18.4.1 Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers for AMD graphics cards. These address issues in Sea of Thieves, Call of Duty: WWII, and Stellaris.
- Initial support for Windows®10 April 2018 Update
- Water textures may not render or may appear to be missing in World of Final Fantasy™.
- Stellaris™ may experience an application hang on loading screens.
- Call of Duty™: World War II may experience corruption during gameplay on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.
- The Radeon ReLive Instant Replay feature may fail to record in some gaming applications unless desktop recording is enabled.
- Sea of Thieves™ may experience flickering in some game menus on multi GPU enabled system configurations.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider™ may experience an application hang when launched using DirectX®12 API.
- World of Tanks™ may experience minor corruption on ground textures.
- Eyefinity settings may not retain after Radeon Software update.
- Radeon Overlay may not show all available features when some games are run in borderless fullscreen mode.
- The Witcher™ 3: Wild Hunt may experience stuttering during gameplay.
- Destiny™2 may experience increasing load time durations when the game is run for extended periods of time.
- Some DirectX®9 games or applications may experience a hang or system instability when being run on multi GPU system configurations utilizing four GPUs.
- Netflix™ playback through a web browser may experience corruption or hangs when using multi GPU enabled system configurations with Radeon RX 400 series or Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.