Conan Exiles launches officially today. We’we clocked in about 300 hours in the game, so it’s safe to say we are as exited about the launch as little kids squishing their first ant….erhhh
All jokes aside we really love it and if you are into these types of games we think you’ll love it too.
Only 7 hours to go of Early Access, get it while it’s “cheap” 😉
OPEN-WORLD SURVIVAL GAME SET IN THE LANDS OF CONAN
Conan Exiles launches in full on May 8th 2018, but you can already play it in PC Early Access and Xbox Game Preview. You can also pre-order the physical retail version for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
- EXPLORE A VAST WORLD: Explore a giant world, from the burning desert in the south to the snow-capped mountains in the north.
- SURVIVE: Stay warm, cool yourself down, drink and eat, weather scouring sandstorms, prevent your mind from being corrupted when exploring dark dungeons, and battle vicious monsters to stay alive.
- BUILD: Harvest resources to craft tools and weapons, then build anything from a small home to entire cities piece by piece.
- DOMINATE: Wage war against your enemies, use siege weapons and explosives and see their walls crumble to dust, then unleash your savage fury in violent and brutal combat.
- BUILD AN ARMY OF THRALLS: Capture NPCs, drag them back to your base, and use the Wheel of Pain to break their will.
- BECOME A GOD: Sacrifice your enemies on the altar of your god then summon and take control of their huge, towering avatar.
- PLAY TOGETHER OR ALONE: Play alone locally or fight for survival and dominance in persistent multiplayer on public servers. You can also host your own server and invite others to join you.